Saturday, December 13, 2008

Too Bad I Missed Meeting Marie- Sweetlullaby

Tonight we went to attend a huge Filipino-American Christmas Party, North Texas Association located just few blocks away from our place. The people who organized the party are the same as the ones who made Pista Sa Nayon possible last 2 years that we also visited.

I felt like I was in the Philippines for a moment because most of the people attended the party were Pinoys, most I've overheard talking were speaking in Cebuano. It was a huge crowd indeed with lots of food. One of the many things that I crave so much is the "Lechon BABOY" or roasted pork. Weeewwww finally, I got to taste it for the first time in America and I was overwhelmed and almost could not believe that what I was eating is lechon.

2 Couples were there also, Madel-Kevin, Tony-Annie, Rose and of course the leading man and the leading lady (Me) and the Princess Calbonita,Deden. I thought I could finally meet Marie and Brian but hmmppp I missed them. We already left when they arrived so only the friends I left behind were able to see the couple. Maybe next time... there is still more next time to come, I know!

1 comment:

Allen's Darling said...

Hi PInay endeavor

I like to eat lechon i ate always here. hehheehe because one of our brothers in church siya ang taga-luto ng lechon if there is an occasion in our chuch lechon is our specialty.

hehehhee see yah hope to see you in my paged too.