My baby is now 11 months old and yet still not walking. I don't see any problem with it. She is healthy physically and I can see she's growing rapidly only she is kinda late when it comes to teething and walking. She only has two teeth for now but drooling a lot, probably there will be another two will come out in the long run.
I swear I practice her how to walk, hold both of her hands and let her play, chase the dog so she'll be motivated to learn how to do it herself but each time she sense that I am teaching her, she would curl up her legs, soften, hang them and or bend her knees. I caught her standing for few seconds sometimes though and that's it what she can do for now.
I guess she is not ready to walk yet and I can't force her. When the baby is ready, she will do it alone when the right time comes. Or it could be because our Deden is a smart baby and is careful not to hurt herself. She knows that it is going to hurt her bottom once she fall down that is why she is taking her time.
Gosh, I am just an excited momma here. So anxious to see my baby do her FIRST STEP. Promise I'm gonna take a video of it and post it on her blog so she can look back the different stages of her infancy.
I swear I practice her how to walk, hold both of her hands and let her play, chase the dog so she'll be motivated to learn how to do it herself but each time she sense that I am teaching her, she would curl up her legs, soften, hang them and or bend her knees. I caught her standing for few seconds sometimes though and that's it what she can do for now.
I guess she is not ready to walk yet and I can't force her. When the baby is ready, she will do it alone when the right time comes. Or it could be because our Deden is a smart baby and is careful not to hurt herself. She knows that it is going to hurt her bottom once she fall down that is why she is taking her time.
Gosh, I am just an excited momma here. So anxious to see my baby do her FIRST STEP. Promise I'm gonna take a video of it and post it on her blog so she can look back the different stages of her infancy.
4 comments:
sagdii lang girl..same thing happened to our neice Leighanne..she learned how to walk on her own a few weeks after her first birthday. And we used to call her dodeng daga coz only had two teeth before her birthday.Malakaw ra na puhon..kapoyon na sad ka apas heheh..Good day!!!!
Ok ra na Anne uy lain lain man development jud ang bata. Si Kiko 10 months nakalakaw na pero naa man toy siyay amigo nga permi niya kaduwa nga 5 months older than him nga makalakaw na. Maoy sigihan niya ug sunod sunod ba. In just a matter of two weeks from the time they started playing makalakaw na dayon siya dali ra kaayo basta around sila ug kaduwa the same with talking. She will be walking soon sos mag-ugtas jud noon ka unya ug gukod ba. :)
Okay ra na Anne. Some of my kids walk at 8 months, and others a few months later. I think they walk when they feel like it.
Musta na ka?
ayaw kabalaka Anne oi, akong Bienne gani ni start lakaw 14 months na cia, mag cge pa jud na kadasmag.
Post a Comment