So my greatest fear is really happening and I can't believe it happened in just a snap of seconds. My baby was already in her crib tonight finishing off her milk and was about to sleep. It was her dad who put her there.
Moments later, we heard a loud BOOM!! I thought it was just a box fell down but oh no, I knew it was our baby when my husband ran hurriedly to the bedroom and help the baby. Whoaaa my baby fell from her crib it's because my husband left to put the henges up before leaving the baby alone. So careless of him if I should say.
She cried and cried but stopped for couple minutes. I brought her here in the computer room that is when I found out that nahulog siya nag-una intawn ang agtang. I hope it will not get worst tomorrow or else magpasko siya nga naay bukol.
I knew it's going to happen. I even forget to put the henges up sometimes but I make it sure to go back and check if it's up because I don't wanna cause harm to my baby... but... my husband forgot to lock it and there she was... NAHULOG INTAWN DAKU KAYO LAGOBO!!!
I feel so sorry to my baby. I am sure it hurts so much! I hope there's no sprain or injury happened to her fragile body or else.. mabuang kow!!!!!!!
Moments later, we heard a loud BOOM!! I thought it was just a box fell down but oh no, I knew it was our baby when my husband ran hurriedly to the bedroom and help the baby. Whoaaa my baby fell from her crib it's because my husband left to put the henges up before leaving the baby alone. So careless of him if I should say.
She cried and cried but stopped for couple minutes. I brought her here in the computer room that is when I found out that nahulog siya nag-una intawn ang agtang. I hope it will not get worst tomorrow or else magpasko siya nga naay bukol.
I knew it's going to happen. I even forget to put the henges up sometimes but I make it sure to go back and check if it's up because I don't wanna cause harm to my baby... but... my husband forgot to lock it and there she was... NAHULOG INTAWN DAKU KAYO LAGOBO!!!
I feel so sorry to my baby. I am sure it hurts so much! I hope there's no sprain or injury happened to her fragile body or else.. mabuang kow!!!!!!!
4 comments:
kaluoy tawon sa baby oi
Perhaps you should bring her to the doctor just to confirm that no damage has been done.
Aguy naman daghaga gyud, lol. Joke! Bitaw uy basta bata dili dali mapi-ang kay flexible man na sila ug bones. Automatic maka adjust. But be careful next time jud. Akong Christian pud nahulog 2 month old palang to cya, nag-una sad ulo utong2x gyud cya perte nakong tiabaw uy sa kahadlok, hahaha.
Si Kath nako never jud nahulog kay u know na daghan au bantay sa pinas...permi kugoson halos di ibutang, hehehe. Cg uy I hope J will fell better soon. Kisses to her agtang nabuklan nalang.
kaluuy uy. I have experienced that with the baby I babysat before. good thing, she was safe and fine. Pero dalha sya sa doctor just to make sure .
Post a Comment