The purse I'm holding in the picture is the same as the purse that I'm drooling over the internet. Scroll down and you see the same picture of it only in different color. When we went to Belk last Friday, the very first thing that surprised me upon entering the store is this medium Tiara bag from DB because it's the bag that I have been wanting to get and it got me wide-eyed. With so much amazement, my initial reaction upon seeing it is to kiss it. Yeah, I was in disbelief! How could I kiss such a thing?
Annie laughed at me. I think because I looked crazy at the store on that day. Geessssssssss very pretty ehhhhh.. but can't afford me too bad! Even if it is less 30% it is still over $200 and am not gonna waste my money over my addiction.
2 comments:
Ako pod di nako sayangon akong moneyjust for expensive bag. Kay para nako it doesn't matter if it is not branded basta you know how to handle it well. Naa rana sa nagdala ug angayan ba hehehehe. Maayo pa barato kay bisan maguba di sakit sa bulsa labaw na sa dughan.
Aguy uy......so kalami diha gats uy....Kung naa lang me ingon ana nga price signature nga hangbad diri di gyud ko mag doubt ug palit. Dont get me wrong gats, I have to think dollar to dollar and pounds to dollar. So, if I live there I also feel the same, mahalan pud ko. So, unta diha ko palit noh, saon sad uy, hahahaha. Pag online pud kay pounds japon ug price pati ebay. So, wa jud koy lusot mobisita nalang ko sa inyoha diha puhon hahahaha. Wish ko lang!
Bitaw, ako pud halokan dayon na nako. Amawa gyud nimo gats uy. Nice ang red colour baya.
Post a Comment