Since friendster have been down and couldn't be opened for couple of days last month, the virus started spreading the whole website. Staying on friendster isn't safe anymore as I am afraid that my computer could get infected with this b.s virus that they acquired.
The virus is using people in your contacts/list to spread it by putting an unknown website in your inbox or in the bulletin that says "LOL or WOW". I almost opened one of the mails yesterday and good thing I suddenly remember what Bianca told me. She was saying not to open such thing because it's a virus.
Today, I received another one from a different person which I think she isn't aware about sending it to me. So for safety, I may not hang out on that page for a while and do my thing on blogging. This is so hard to resist I think because friendster is just like my YM, it is open the whole time I am online, from early morning 'till I am done using the computer at past midnight.
The virus is using people in your contacts/list to spread it by putting an unknown website in your inbox or in the bulletin that says "LOL or WOW". I almost opened one of the mails yesterday and good thing I suddenly remember what Bianca told me. She was saying not to open such thing because it's a virus.
Today, I received another one from a different person which I think she isn't aware about sending it to me. So for safety, I may not hang out on that page for a while and do my thing on blogging. This is so hard to resist I think because friendster is just like my YM, it is open the whole time I am online, from early morning 'till I am done using the computer at past midnight.
1 comment:
I haven't visited Friendster for a couple days now because I opened the message that contains "Wow!" on my message box, which I thought it came from my friend. My pc got infected by Trojans and other virus. It really sucked. I had to reformat my pc, though, the malware got wiped out by Spybot. I didn't trust it - I got paranoid. In addition to that, my pc also got infected by Pinoychannel. Now, I'm afraid to visit Friendster and Pinoychannel.
Vienesky.com
Post a Comment