Sunday, November 16, 2008

Our Weekend Adventure

So how's your weekend everyone? Gotta enjoy it for it's gonna be the start of working day tomorrow. For us here, we just stayed at home doing chores. But yesterday we did have fun at a a friend's ranch. Mike, my husband's best buddy invited us to go down to where his daughter's fiance's ranch is.

The men enjoyed shooting at an open firing range they have while the girls that include Annette(Mike's daughter), Zoe the pretty kid, my baby and myself had fun riding the golf cart and had a tour around the property. It was a vast land big enough for me to practice driving the golf cart. I liked it there and would want to go back there when we have a chance.

I asked my husband to visit the ranch again and he said yes to me quickly because he himself loved it there, it's quiet, we can see some wild animals, can get some fresh air and what he likes so much is he can enjoy shooting with Mike. At the end of the day we grilled big meats of steaks and had dinner together before heading back to the city. All in all our adventure was a BLAST!

I'm ready to ride the horse but there's none, all they had were 4 cows and a donkey..
posing with Zoe in the golf cart
at the porch with the ladies..
My husband, my baby and family friend, Mike
.. it was very very chilly and windy day at the ranch but it was ok, we had fun, I didn't mind the cold temperature..

1 comment:

Sweetiepie said...

OMG! I am wishing to have my own ranch someday or house in the country. I`ve always love to live in the country where there`s not very many people around. my dream is to leave in the small town and build our dream home! heheheh nag day dreaming napod ko huh? btaw I love it, very peaceful and you can have all the place with your family.