That is the question I find myself asking when I have nothing to do or when I'm busy. Curious why? Well, apparently we do have one and you all know that. What I'm saying here is that our baby is just so quiet that sometimes when I am focused in my computer, I tend to forget that I have a baby beside me (in her playpen) because she just do her own thing, entertain herself alone.
On the other hand, when I'm busy for example cleaning in the kitchen and I leave her in the computer room or in the crib, she will stay well-behaved and wait for me until I'm all done with my work. I do my reflection oftentimes and ask myself why am I so blessed for having such a very good and amazing baby? I've never known such a baby like mine because WA JUD SIYAY KURAT!
On the other hand, when I'm busy for example cleaning in the kitchen and I leave her in the computer room or in the crib, she will stay well-behaved and wait for me until I'm all done with my work. I do my reflection oftentimes and ask myself why am I so blessed for having such a very good and amazing baby? I've never known such a baby like mine because WA JUD SIYAY KURAT!
No comments:
Post a Comment