Sunday, October 5, 2008

Messy But Cute

These are awesome shots of my baby. She truly is a camera lover. When she sees mommy aiming the camera straight to her, she would freeze and take a pose for moment. I just love these shots of her so much! These photos not only showing her big round eyes but also her cute but messy face of hers. WAV U VEWI MATS my Deden!



hmmm.. had fun teasing mommy...
..what can you say guys? do I look good now?

... oh you're so bad mom... why won't you let me play with my food?

5 comments:

Twerlyn said...

cute gihapon deden oi bisag bulingit tungod sa food...hala nu camera-not-shy(opposite sa camera-shy)hehe!) jud cia oi.. i knw walay word na camera-not-shy..hehe!

kamz said...

hello sis! your baby is so adorable! bahala na bulingit, cute gihapon kaayo cya! by the way, i have a friendship poem for you. check it out here: A Friendship Poem

thanks!

Kikamz
Just About Anything

MARIKIT said...

adorable! I wish I have mine pro ala pa lol....

niko said...

so cute!

:D

faye said...

cute baby!!