I'm bored to death right here. Can't think of something else to do so I thought of peeking at my favorite online shop again and see what they have for me. Then I found this new arrival houndstooth trench coat. Very beautiful coat that can't take my eyes off it. So sleek and chic black and white print. Either you buy the long one or the jacket type, it's good since they do have the same price of $39.50.
Oh by the way, those who wants to see or buy this coat, just visit Body Central. They do have different styles of trendy clothing and big bonus the material of their products is SUPERB that is why I only choose this store for my clothes because I really like it there.
Oh by the way, those who wants to see or buy this coat, just visit Body Central. They do have different styles of trendy clothing and big bonus the material of their products is SUPERB that is why I only choose this store for my clothes because I really like it there.
... love this jacket type..
Houndstooth jacket. A double-breasted button front secures a classic peacoat with an all over black and white print. Fully lined and styled with side-entry pockets and cuffed sleeves. 24” in length from highest point on shoulder. Imported wool/nylon/poly. Sizes S(2-4), M(6-8), L(10-12). Black and white (BK). 2716 $39.50.
3 comments:
Love both of these adorable jackets! But I don't see where you shared the website these came from??!! Think I would love to get the cropped one??!! Thanks for sharing.
I like the last one dai, it looks good on you i am sure of that. Katawa diay ko sa imong name sa akong tagboard, bigatla man gyud kaayo hehehehehe
hey anne! i love this store too!! i just saw these new arrivals and i'm planning to get one :D or maybe the solid white coat for this winter.
Post a Comment