Saturday, September 6, 2008

Thousands To Choose From


This is my favorite place when shopping for my shoes because of the fact that this place sells only good quality and brand name shoes.We all know buying for shoes can be expensive but when I shop at DSW,I make it sure that I can make a good deal in there place.Asap I entered the store,I head right away towards the CLEARANCE aisle wherein I can get 30-70% off for the pairs I like.

Everyday is a clearance sale for them.Shoes that are out of season or they think are old will go to their clearance section.The ones in the center or in the middle are their new arrivals.Imagine there are thousands of pairs of shoes in DSW to choose from and you don't know where to start looking.The first time I entered this store,I was like a lost daughter of nobody for I didn't know where to look for my size...

No comments: