
My baby is the winner for having big round eyes! Everybody notice it when they look at her even strangers would say she got a pair of big beautiful eyes.Ahermm ahhermm I feel kinda proud about that.She came from me,own flesh and blood! She has English,Norwegian and Irish from her dad's blood and Spanish-Filipino from her mom's side.
I hope someday she can show off her beauty to the world.I really really wish that she will join into beauty pageants or commercial model or whatsoever,anything that would expose her beauty will do.Hahaha dreaming again!
1 comment:
What a dream...you have to start training her now like the way she moves, kinahnaglan feminine jud og pang model ang shoulder then chin up. Anak sa akong amiga, 3 years old pa lang pero morag model mo lakaw ug mo lingkod kay iyang gi anad sa gamay pa nga dili mag bako-bako inig tindog or lingkod. Good luck sis...
Post a Comment