Friday, September 19, 2008

I Lost My Wedding Ring! Somebody Help!

Whoaaa I lost the most valuable possession I ever had,my wedding ring! I just found out that it's gone this noontime when we were about to go to visit a place in the local area.I was devastated that one of my rings was gone and it is the most important ring of all,MY WEDDING RING.I don't care how many diamond stones it has but the sentimental value it symbolizes.

A wedding ring to me means COMMITMENT,SACRED MARRIAGE,FAMILY,HAPPINESS,A SENSE OF BELONGINGNESS..you name it all... what the heck am I doing to my ring? I was very shattered to find out that I probably lost it forever as I don't remember the last instance when I last took hold of it.

It's been a week since I wore it because I don't normally wear any jewelry while at home for I have a baby to take care of and it could make scratches to my baby's body or worse harm her.It maybe just be being misplaced or somehow I dropped it somewhere and our naughty dog found it,swallow it down to her stomach.So then I have to cross fingers finding it in the backyard tomorrow.

Whoaaoaaa. whoaaa.. I just wanna sit down and cry but I know it won't help.Sigh! Wish I can find it.I want no other ring! I want my most precious ring back!

1 comment:

anne said...

Hello girl I hope you would find it... hehehe ayaw lang sa hilak basin naa ra na dinha...