Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I know It's Silly


This is how I clean my computer.Turn it upside down and blow the typepad to let the dust or dog hair come out.HUh,it's gonna get clean if I am lucky doing this.I know it's silly but there's no harm in trying,ya know?
That is what Annie told me one time I asked her how to clean the typepad.So I did it but I'm uncertain whether I really cleaned my computer or not.

5 comments:

Jamie Sue said...

That's exactly how I clean mine. :)

Anonymous said...

Gaga!Ang abog napunta sa imong nawong nuon!hahaha...as in gituwag ug maayo paingon sa nawong unsaon.

Apple said...

haha..I think it's hilarious. Well, there's a mini USB vacuum cleaner which you can plug it to your laptop's USB port to clean up the dust around your work place, including keypad. ^^

SHIELA said...

gamit nako ann vacuum cleaner. delikado ma na oi.

Merecil Amigo Kidder (Em) said...

toink hehehe..mao na na ron nalimpyo lagi imo keyboard sa imo nawong mn sad nibalhin :)...