I am trying to look for a new website which allows blogger to make money from them and here is what I found.The site is called Hype.It is the newest and highest product launched to the US.In fact,I already registered to this site and now awaiting for approval.
a blog that tackles about my baby,family,product reviews,stuff i shop, movies, gadgets/electronics etc.
Monday, September 8, 2008
Hype
It saddens me thinking that my blogging is slowing down nowadays.I remember those times when I make over 50 or 100 per day in one paid blogging site alone.Sigh! I hope it will get better next month because I am trying to save up some money here as I am planning of visiting my home country early next year.
I am trying to look for a new website which allows blogger to make money from them and here is what I found.The site is called Hype.It is the newest and highest product launched to the US.In fact,I already registered to this site and now awaiting for approval.
I am trying to look for a new website which allows blogger to make money from them and here is what I found.The site is called Hype.It is the newest and highest product launched to the US.In fact,I already registered to this site and now awaiting for approval.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment