Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Funny Thought,Smells Like Cocaine

I opened a can of Masagana sardines (filipino style sardines) last night because I feel a sudden urge of eating it.I matched it with dry hardened grits (again filipino style of cooking grits) that makes it taste yummy.It was Ivy who started it all and I cooked mine to fill my starving intestines.

Later on,my husband kinda sorta panicking of the smell he smelled,it was as if new to him(nimaho sardinas the whole house) then he asked me if I smell something like COCAINE.I said,what? he said,something is burning like cocaine! Then I blurted out!

I asked him to come over and smell my food because it may be he is smelling.And so he sniff it and oh yeah,that was my food.Poor thing! Why my food smells so exotic that it makes my husband panicked? Lolz...

1 comment:

Sweetiepie said...

Hahhaha….that’s hilarious! Imagine nimaho ug cocaine? Na unsaon nalang maapil ug ka addict si deden? Hehehe dako jud kaau ako katawa pagbasa nako ani nga post nmo….