Friday, August 8, 2008

Suspense Novel


In movies,my favorite type of movie are suspense/thrilling/horror and drama/epic types.So as to reading novels,number one favorite is the suspense novel next to it is love story.I like it when I read a book that makes me shiver.Now,I am pleased to know that there is an exciting suspense novel has been release by the author named Richard Yacenda.The story happened in the borough of New York City that involves a gruesome killing spree that targets eight men who happened to have childhood friends in Williamsburg, Brooklyn.

You guys,if you are a novel reader enthusiasts and more of a suspense novel reader,you should be buying this novel titled Retribution and we will see how fast your heart beats.I am so looking forward to buying this kind of novel because this is what I want to read during my spare time.I have a feeling that this is going t obe great book to sit with my warm milk before and after going to bed.Get a copy for yourself now,it should be out in your favorite bookstore now or you can order online just simply click on the links provided.This novel is sold only for $15.95 with no sales tax.

No comments: