Monday, August 4, 2008

Construction In The Bathroom

I can no longer just leave my baby alone by herself because she can do harmful things now.Like pulling the telephone/internet wires from the wall.She could strangle by doing that.

Then one time,I was doing my dropping of EC,my baby went to the bathroom by herself and made sounds like there is a construction going on there.At first I thought it was from the neighbor's house but I took a moment to think about it that is when I realized that the sound was coming from our bathroom.

I got up,looked for the baby and there she was,busy tapping the toilet bowl cover with her cute hand.Naks,I wonder what could have happened if my husband did not cover the bowl? Whoaaa I can only think the worse possible to happen,DIP HER HAND IN THE TOILET BOWL,MAKE IT WET AND PUT IT IN HER MOUTH!!

3 comments:

Sweetiepie said...

Whoaaaaaa construction jud? grabi natripan jud ni baby moadto sa bathroom, unsaon nalang jud tawn! Jadyn is a smart baby, imagine 6 months old pa cya mura na ug si korek!

MamaLot said...

ok lang ganda kay akong nabasahan ambot asa to dapit nga toilet water daw is clean hekhekhek....

Christinehaze is SC's author said...

Di pana mao sunod ana muka-on nana sa ita-ta-i lol.

Bitaw, sorry kay on and off amoa internet connection man gud. Juts moved in sad so daghan buhatonon then lakipan pa ug laag.

Dako na jud moha baby luhagan na gyud mga next month kabalo nana mo off sa imoha puter, whoaaaa. Di na gyud ka ka concentrate.....