Monday, July 7, 2008

Summer Clearance Sale @ Bath and Body Works


It was an online friend who told me that Bath and Body Works has 75% off going on.As I am a shopaholic and looking for stuff to fill my balik bayan box,my ears went big and hurriedly drag Annie to the mall so she can accompany me.

Yep,she was right.B&BW was having a big sale so I grab the chance of buying hand and body lotion,hand lotion and body mist for they're really cheap.Originally $7 and $8 each I only got 2.37 bucks or 2.67 each.

What a relief.I only spent $55 at that store but no regret because poor people in PI will be happy to receive these stuff I'm gonna give them.

3 comments:

JAM said...

Hi! I added you already. hehe! I like BBW too. I bought those stuffs like 2 weeks ago. It was nice to have something cheaper, hehe!!!

Merecil Amigo Kidder (Em) said...

Naks daghan jud diay napalit ang babae oh! I didn't go to this store because i know if i go store 2 store i'm just gonna force myself to buy if i see a big sale but sayang dah:)oks lng ky budget ko karon crisis sa sunod nlng pud ko fall sale :P

mjsterling said...

wow ka nindot ana oi, maayo ka diha daghan naka na shopping da..