Saturday, July 26, 2008

PLEASE VOTE FOR MY LOVE STORY

Happy Saturday guys! Thank you for coming over to my blog.I so appreciate your time for peeking me here as well as dropping your EC.I will drop mine to yours too as soon as I get a chance to do it today.

For now,I am asking and begging for your votes for the on going contest LOVE STORY contest happening at Love Is...Cast your vote for my story titled THE MAN OF MY DREAMS.

You may want to go to the blog mentioned above or CLICK DIRECTLY on my sidebar here.I so appreciate for your time to vote friends.Thank you so much!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just voted for you. Your in second place. Good luck!

Thanks for dropping by my blog http://life-with-kim.com and leaving your comment!

Have a great weekend.

Unknown said...

voted. and yes, you're still in 2nd place, yay!

could i also ask for a small favor? could you please vote for me for Entertainment Blog of the month for July? the link is on my blog. i'd really appreciate it. thanks!

chorva
http://www.chorva.net

insikwa said...

hi,,done voting your Love story "man of my dreams",,good luck,,your on the top..

Tony Tovar said...

Hey! Droping by through Drop12.com. I've read your love story and I'm impressed, I went ahead and voted for it! Anyways, hope you are featured on Drop12.com more often, I get paid to view blogs there lol. So anyways, good luck, you are on top!

Respectfully,
TT