Friday, July 18, 2008

Our Dog Is Better Than Their Dog

We just got home from walking.When we got to the track there were already several people running and walking.Some were leaving and some just arrived too,like us.We were on our 6th lap when my husband almost stepped on to the fresh healthy poops from a 6-month old puppy that the black family brought in the track.

It pisses us off because,their dog has caused all the people in that track inconvenience because who would want to step on the poop? It is located right in the middle and it's kinda dark out there.

I held their dog for a while before I knew that it was pooping.I smelled it and ewwwww it's stinky..gross.I was thinking,man I may be just used to having a clean dog(Chichai). She's got very shiny fur and clean smell too for dad showered her every other night.That was so disgusting really to think that there's a sign in the track that dogs are not allowed to be out there.

1 comment:

Gene Y said...

hehehe..nganu gisim-ot man pud ba oi? ikaw jud. baho patos bahaw nga pan-os sa? hehehe...