If yesterday wasn't my day for blogging,then today I will tell you I am doing good today and content enough.Yesterday,there were tons of opps that came out but none of them were for me.I tried but they were just so fierce that I couldn't grab them.What can I do? I was so pissed but I was able to handle my anger for I have a baby that keep smiling at me telling me,"it's ok mommy you are going to be good tomorrow".
She was right.I should say I grabbed a fair amount of opps today,though when you look at the top earners,my name is listed there but that isn't the right amount.That is way too far from what I truly make.Just below 100 bucks to be exact is the real amount.I guess their website has a technical error that caused it to display wrong digit of numbers.
TODAY IS MY LUCKY DAY FOR BLOGGING,I SHOULD SAY!
No comments:
Post a Comment