This pyramid of grits show how big grit eater I am.I tell you,it only stay raw for less than a month.My husband can't believe I buy too many canisters each time I'm about to run out of supply.Oh grits,my ever yummy grits! I can't live without you!
a blog that tackles about my baby,family,product reviews,stuff i shop, movies, gadgets/electronics etc.
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Grits Pyramid
I quit eating rice for the last 3 months,I guess! The reason is simple,I want to minimize calory intake.Grits work great for me as I grew up eating grits my whole life.This is what my hungry intestines want. I am glad that even in America I still can buy it here and eat alot.
This pyramid of grits show how big grit eater I am.I tell you,it only stay raw for less than a month.My husband can't believe I buy too many canisters each time I'm about to run out of supply.Oh grits,my ever yummy grits! I can't live without you!
This pyramid of grits show how big grit eater I am.I tell you,it only stay raw for less than a month.My husband can't believe I buy too many canisters each time I'm about to run out of supply.Oh grits,my ever yummy grits! I can't live without you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
is this not eifel?
treen
http://forestrystudent.blogspot.com
maayo pa ka. ako gatambok nga gatambok. just keep it up sexy mom :)
great man cge kaon ug grits kay low calorie and low carb.
Whoooaaa that a lot of grits...nahurot na nimo ikaw ra usa? whoooo!
Post a Comment