Thursday, July 10, 2008

3 Nights Straight No Sleep

Whoaaaa don't know what I'm gonna do with my life now.I feel like I've been drunk for 3 days in a row.No sleep. No tugpa.Not in the mood.If only I can let my blogs sleep so I won't do it during the days,but no,I have to keep all 5 blogs updated so visitors will not read spoiled old entries.

I hope baby will let me have my nap for atleast 15 minutes today.Argsss whoaaa whoaaa my eyes are hurting so bad and head so heavy! Just 15 minutes is all I ask but it seems so impossible for me to get.

1 comment:

Gene M. said...

hello Anne, nag request man diay ka sa entrecard, hala na declined nako, abi nako naclick nako ang kadtong nag request sa akoa nga s*x site man to, abi nako mao to akoa na declined agoy na click man to nako sa imoa whoahhh sorry au jud.. unsaon new pa man ko sa entrecard dli pa ko kabalo kaayo pasikot...