Thursday, June 12, 2008

My Greatest Weakness

It takes too long for my baby to slumber.If only I could force her to sleep,I could have done it earlier.I wanted to be mad at her but I just can't,her way of keeping me calm is her smile.She knows it's my greatest weakness that I can't afford to be mad or upset at her.

Right now,she's screaming with very high pitched voice,not crying though,just doing it to get my attention.She is very sleepy and yet she choose not to close her eyes.

1 comment:

Mommy Liz said...

Babies tend to do that, they challenge you all the time. They will try your patience. My youngest Alex will fuss when she is very sleepy, her eyes are wanting to close but she's fighting it, she would cry for no apparent reason, maybe she just wants attention or something. I will hold her, put her head over my shoulder and dance for a little bit and she's gone. Most babies just want to be held and feel very precious. Every child is different, my style might not work with your little girl. Goodluck though..