Once in a while we go to the nearest highschool track inorder to sweat.I am trying hard to lose weight in natural way because I don't like the idea of taking any diet pills or whatsoever ka ek ekan in life. So far so good,I am slowly losing my belly.I can see that it's effective and now I am more motivated to keep running.
I am glad though that my husband wouldn't say no if I ask him if we can go walk/run after he arrives home from work.

1 comment:
Hi, it's good that you are losing weight in a natural way. I don't really see why you are still trying, you look good. Besides, you just had a baby..Extra lbs. will go away when the baby grows a little older. But taking care of your health is still the best..Keep running, it's really good...Have a good day!!
Post a Comment