Ok,I mentioned in my other blogs about me screwing up my computer just because I was desperately trying to protect our network or internet being used by other users. If not because of my friends suggesting me to make a password for our not network for security reasons,my husband and I would have not known it that we could possibly be victimized by hackers.
Tonight,lalabs checked on our anti spyware software to see if he can do something with our network and there he was he discovered that we can also protect our personal network from other users.When he checked guess what he found? there was an unknown user sharing our internet(for free).
He came to an idea of checking it there for he noticed that the router's lights blink so fast as if there is someone downloading/uploading something.When I checked mine,I found two but already X meaning they cannot get internet connection from my network.
This could be the reason why my connection slows down sometimes that it makes my blogging missed some big payout opps,just because of those stupid thieves. Who knows they've been using our internet for free for a long time now?
2 comments:
Labon na naa wireless makawat ang connection ana.
na ang mas delikado ug imong files makawat kay ang file sharing ana ON aron ka maka connect mismo.UNya musta naman?
Post a Comment