Monday, April 21, 2008

My New Domain

Announcement to the public! I would like to welcome you to this blog which is A Pinay's Endeavor in America.This is my third domain and the 7th blog I have. Anyone who wish to be included in my list,just leave a message on my tagboard as well as the links of your blogs so I can add you up.

I would also want to say thank you Bianca for setting up this and for the beautiful layout here.Just look at the header friends,isn't it so pretty?

But before you do that, please add me to your list first.Let's party guys for I just bought a new domain! Cheers! Cheers! Cheers for the launching of my third blog!

1 comment:

Christinehaze is SC's author said...

Who will cut the ribbon gats, launhed gud ka new domain hehehehe.


7 na tanan u blogs diay? Garaa uy, apsan man sad ko nimo ani, ahehehehe.