Saturday, April 19, 2008

Friday Blast

Good thing that Janine invited us to visit to where she lives because we could have not enjoyed our Friday.I am tired of being stucked in the house for the reason I cannot drive. I am also thankful that my husband did not refuse driving his family way up to Denton.

We spent the whole day roaming around Grapevine Mills Mall. It was my second time to go there because it is quite far from Fort Worth. My husband first brought me there last 2006. That was the time when I was still fresh and new in America.Amusement was felt because of the big clearance that was going on from store to store.

It is a lot cheaper to buy there because of outlet stores of brands like Adidas,Skechers,Charlotte Russe and many many more stores. Wishing to go back there pretty soon.

No comments: